- WHAT ARE COOKIES AND WHAT IT'S USE FOR?
- Cookies are small text files with relevant information that your computer, mobile phone, smartphone and or tablet carries through the regular web browser when a site is visited by the user.
- The cookies we use do not collect any information that identifies the user. Cookies collect only generic information, namely how users arrive and use the sites, country zone, countries through which they access the website, etc.
- THE COOKIES WE USE
- ANALYTICAL COOKIES - Cookies that serve to analyze how users use this website and monitor its performance. It allows us to provide a better experience by personalizing our offer by identifying and correcting possible errors.
FUNCTIONALITY COOKIES - Cookies to allow reminding of user preferences. For example, cookies avoid typing the user's name each time the user accesses the site.
PERMANENT COOKIES - Cookies that are stored on your computer, mobile phone, smartphone and or tablet, at the level of the common internet browser. They are used whenever the user returns to the site. In general, they are used to direct navigation according to the interests of the user.
- HOW TO ACTIVATE AND / OR DISABLE COOKIES
- GOOGLE CHROME: Click the Chrome menu in the browser toolbar; Select Settings; Click Show advanced settings; In the "Privacy" section, click the Content Settings button; Select the option "Block data definition by sites". You can change the following cookie settings in the "Cookies" section: Delete, Block, Allow, Hold, Create Exceptions.
INTERNET EXPLORER: Click the "Tools" menu and choose the option "Internet Options"; Select the "Privacy" tab; Move the bar to the top, where "Block all cookies" will appear.
FIREFOX: Click the "Tools" menu; Select "Options"; Click on the "Privacy" icon in the top panel; Under "Cookies" disable the "Accept cookies from sites"
SAFARI: Click "Edit"; Select "Preferences"; In the top panel, select the "Privacy" icon; In the "Accept cookies" section, select "Never."